Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Call us to discuss your Linksys issues with our experts and get the solution.
Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup is a mandatory process to complete before starting to use the internet. If you do not know how to do it, here is the right guidance for you.
Linksys Atlas Pro 6 is a smart Mesh WiFi device that uses dual-band frequency to broadcast network signals. It is a modern-generation innovative WiFi device and a pro version of the Linksys Atlas 6. The WiFi device comes with a range of useful features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, Qualcomm Immersive Home 216 Platform, Automatic Firmware Updates, Advanced Security, High Power PAs, and Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup and Control with the Linksys App. In addition to this, the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 features a seamless Mesh WiFi system that can be expanded readily.
This innovative WiFi solution serves a wide variety of purposes. Whether you wish to improve your experience of enjoying online 4K or 8K streaming, online learning, or AR/VR gaming, Linksys Atlas Pro 6 is a perfect solution. With this, you can start enjoying incredible internet connectivity throughout your home or office right away after completing a mandatory Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup process.
Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup Options
There are two major setup options for Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Velop routers; Linksys Mobile app-based setup and web browser-based configuration. Both these setup processes are simple to carry out. You can use an Android, iOS, or Window device to perform Linksys Atlas Pro 6 setup using these methods. Generally, it takes only a maximum of 10 minutes to set up a Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Velop device, but sometimes, you might encounter some errors and obstacles.
To avoid any sort of issues during the setup process, it is important to know about the setup method correctly and deeply. Here, we will assist you with understanding and performing the Linksys Velop configuration procedure using different methods. Let’s get started.
Linksys App-Based Easy Setup
Linksys App is versatile as it allows users to perform various actions such as login, setup, setting modifications, and many more. You can execute the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup as well with the help of this app. You simply require to follow the aforementioned steps.
- Connect your modem or router modem to the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 router’s WAN port using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your computer, laptop, or mobile device to the router’s Wi-Fi network. The default SSID and password should be printed on the router’s label. Check for that before making a connection.
- Download the original Linksys App & install it on your device.
- Go to the app and create a Linksys cloud account the very first
- Sign into your existing account and select “Add Device” from the app’s main menu. The app will detect your router on its own.
- Select your router’s network and then follow the on-screen instructions to set up your router. You will be asked to set a Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password.
- Choose a unique name and a strong password that you can easily remember.
- Connect your device to the newly configured router’s network and enjoy a high-performance internet connection all over your home or office.
Once you have completed the setup process, you can use the Linksys app to manage and control your router’s settings and configurations. In case you are unable to get going with this setup process or have any trouble with this, connect to our technical support team. They will assist you with this.
Execute Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Web-Based Setup With These Steps
- Connect your Linksys Atlas Pro 6 to your modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your computer to the same network with the Linksys Atlas Pro 6.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Linksys Setup Web Portal at https://linksyssmartwifi.com or http://192.168.1.1.
- If you are accessing the Linksys Setup Web Portal for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new account.
- Create a new Linksys cloud account.
- Once you are logged in to the Linksys Setup Web Portal, you will see a welcome message. Shift your cursor to the “Start setup” option to begin the setup process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Linksys Atlas Pro 6.
- Set up your wireless network, and create a new password for your Linksys Atlas Pro 6.
Once you are done with these setup steps, your Linksys Atlas Pro 6 will be ready to use. If you have trouble accessing the Linksys Setup Web Portal, make sure that your computer is connected to the same network as the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 and that your web browser is up to date. If you still have issues, you may need to reset your Linksys Atlas Pro 6 to its default settings and start the setup process again.
Resetting the Atlas Pro 6 Device to Factory Default Settings
You may come across many different types of errors while attempting to set up the Atlas Pro 6 Velop device. These errors can be resolved using different tricks. However, sometimes, nothing works. If you find yourself stuck in such a situation where no trick gives the desired output, resetting your device is the right approach.
To reset your Atlas Pro 6 device to factory default settings, you simply need to press the “Reset” button on the node and hold it until the Power LED starts blinking. There is no more action required. The Linksys device will automatically change the customized settings and reset it to the factory default. Within a few seconds, your devices will be reset to factory default and ready for the setup.
For better performance of your device and smooth and hassle-free Linksys Atlas Pro 6 setup, we recommend you power cycle your device after finishing the factory reset process.
Connect to Our Technical Support Team When Nothing Works
Despite trying out all the setup options we have mentioned here, if you are unable to execute the Linksys Atlas Pro 6 setup, connect to our technical support team. They specialize in resolving all sorts of technical errors & issues. Just give us a call at +1 716-992-6370 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually respond quickly.
Common Linksys Wifi Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
- Linksys Extender Not working
- Linksys Blinking Red Light Issue
- Fix Linksys Blinking Orange Light
- Fix Linksys Yellow Light Issue
- Linksys Blinking Green Light issue
- Linksys App Not Working
- Linksys WiFi Extender Not Working
- Velop App Not Working
- Velop Devices Not Connecting To Closest Node
- Linksys Velop Connected But No Internet
- Linksys Velop Red Light Issue
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.