Linksys AC1900 Extender Setup: Everything You Need to Know
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Call us to discuss your Linksys issues with our experts and get the solution.
All day of online working, still not getting your work done due to slow internet? Linksys can change that for you. Linksys provides a series of faster and uninterrupted wireless Wi-Fi internet technology. By using those technologies you can make the most of your grind and skills.
Many people are facing this problem. They are working hard for their passion but still not getting where they want to be. Because their internet speed is not able to cope with their passionate speed of working. At the end of the day, they are not happy with the outcome. It is not just their internet connection that is getting interrupted, it is interrupting their workflow.
Role of Login and Setup
Login and Setup are the first steps of connecting your devices to the Linksys AC1900 Extender. So, it is a very crucial step to have a better experience on the internet. There are three methods to log into your account:
- Web Portal – You can visit the official website of Linksys or you can visit the IP address which is 192.168.1.1. You are required to fill in your login ID and password and follow the instructions.
- WPS – It is the easiest way to log in but also requires the same feature in your host device. If your host device has this feature then you need to connect both of them and press the button given on your extender and you are ready to setup your extender.
- Mobile App – Linksys provides a mobile app so that you can access your account from your phone without any hassle. All you have to do is download the Linksys app on your phone and sign up with your default ID and password.
Placement of Your Extender
The second important step is to choose an appropriate place for your extender. This is very important as the placement will determine the internet speed and coverage of your devices. There are very few things that you have to keep in mind:
- The center of the room is the best place for your extender. It will be easy for your extender to cover all the areas and devices for an uninterrupted connection.
- The Extender should not be near any wall as it can interrupt your internet connection resulting in slow speed.
- You have to ensure that no electromagnetic devices are placed near your extender. Because these devices emit electromagnetic interference which can affect your Wi-Fi signal.
Steps to Execute the Process
Half of your work is done after choosing the method to log in and the placement of your extender. Now you have to set up your device for using it right away. It is a very easy process.
A user’s manual guide can be used for this, you can search online or you can call our Customer Care service to get a technical expert who will be very happy to help.
- Connect your extender to a power outlet and wait for its LED light to turn orange.
- Choose a computer or mobile to connect your device to the extender.
- Open a web browser and visit the official site of Linksys to set up.
- Click on the Setup button to create an ID and password.
- Save your ID and Password for further use.
- Now choose your extender’s name and fill in your existing ID and password.
- Click on the sign-in button to finish the process.
Your device will automatically connect to the extender and update the firmware to its latest version if needed. Your extender is ready to use.
Call our technical experts for help in case you’re facing any issues. It can be slow speed, no connectivity, LED light not turning orange, etc.