Carry Out Linksys Velop Setup Conveniently
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Write to our experts and they will get to you in the least possible time.
The Linksys Velop Setup is a reliable device to extend your home or office internet connection strength and signal. Interestingly, it will help you to eliminate the WiFi dead zones at your place. Although the velop’s configuration is much similar to the extender’s process, you may find some difficulties while doing this. But, there is no reason to be concerned about it as we will explain the process here. There are two different ways through which you can perform the setup quickly. These are without an app or through the app. You can follow the second method if you face an error in the Linksys Velop Setup Without App method. Read and follow these processes separately.
Unbox Your Velop Setup And Make The Connection
As you get the velop setup packaged box, do the unboxing and you will get nodes, the power adaptor cables, and a manual guide. Talking about the Velop device, you will see the LED indicator at the top. Whereas at the bottom, there will be a power button along with a power cable port, ethernet ports, and a reset button.
Start by plugging the velop into a power socket using the adapter cable and read the manual once if you want. Also, make sure that your velop is ready to set up and verify the LED at the top of the velop and it must be in Solid Blue color. Let’s move to the setup process.
Linksys Velop Setup On Android Mobile App
In order to follow this method, use your android mobile and open the Google Play Store. Then, simply type the Linksys app in the search bar and select the right one. Install it by giving permission to the play store and wait till the installation is complete. Next, utilize the rest of the points here.
- Open that installed app on your device.
- There, you will see some terms and conditions listed on which you have to mark the agreement.
- After marking the agreed points, create a new account by inserting your email and password.
- Afterward, you will see the “where the internet comes from” option.
- Here, choose the internet connection option accordingly.
- Later, follow the app instructions to proceed with the further process.
- After doing or filling in some essential things, you will be able to configure your Linksys Velop Setup hassle-free.
Linksys Velop Setup For Apple Device App
In case, you are using an iOS device then, you can install the Linksys app through Apple App Store. In order to do this, open the App store and search for the latest Linksys app. Install the official app from there and open it after the installation.
Later, follow the steps in the app and make a new network account. Ensure to set a strong password to make your network more secure. In a short period of time, you will see the “Node Setup Successful” message on the screen. Thus, in this way you can execute the Linksys Velop Setup by using the app.
Note: If you get errors while using this method, then you can also install the Linksys Velop Setup Without App which is by another method.
Perform Linksys Velop Setup Without App
Rather than the App method, you can opt for the Web-Based Setup Page to install your velop device. Follow these instructions carefully.
- To begin with, join your velop to an electrical outlet through a power cable.
- Thereafter, make a wired connection between your velop and the existing router.
- To do this, use a new or well-working ethernet wire with no sign of damage.
- After verifying the LED indication on the velop, use any laptop or PC.
- On that device, launch any web browser and search the velop’s default web address in the search bar.
- On the next page, you will see a sign-in option and an account option.
- Now, create a new account and use the login credentials in the required field.
- Following this, set your WiFi SSID network, and password and click on the Setup Node option.
- As a result, you will be able to set the node and perform the Linksys Velop Setup Without App.
Note: In any case, if you want to configure your Linksys Extender instead of the Linksys Velop, utilize these instructions precisely.
Linksys Extender Setup Method
There are two ways available by which you can install your extender. The first one is the WPS function and the other is through the Web-Based Setup page. In the first place, plug your extender into a power socket and turn the switch on. On the other hand, open the WiFi network list on your device and select the right one. Fill in the network password and connect your device to it.
After connecting the device, launch any web browser and search the extender’s default web address. The default web address is http//extender.linksys.com, insert http//extender.linksys.com in the search bar and click enter. Clearly, the web browser will redirect you to the setup page and the login field will appear on the screen. Use the login credentials in the required field and tap enter to visit the setup page.
As you visit the next page, start the setup process by choosing the type of internet connection. Select the option accordingly and let the web browser completes the extender setup procedure. After some time, the Linksys extender setup will be completed and you will be able to use the extender efficiently.
Hence, by following these ways you can configure your velop device by using the app or through the Linksys velop setup without app method. In case you face any issues during this process, feel free to contact customer service. Finally, install the Linksys device and enjoy a seamless internet.