How to Boost Your Home Network Signal with the Linksys Wi-Fi Extender
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Call us to discuss your Linksys issues with our experts and get the solution.
Linksys Wi-Fi Extender is a renowned name when it comes to Wireless Wi-Fi Network Devices. We all know how dependent we are on the internet even for our daily tasks and basic needs. Technology is taking us further every minute. Everything we need and want is just a click away. Things that were hard to accomplish or learn are now just five-finger exercises. The Internet works like a Genie for everybody and Linksys Wi-Fi Extender works as the Magic oil lamp in which the genie lives. Linksys is one of those brands that provides a faster and better internet connection. Nobody likes interruptions whether it is work, games, or entertainment. Linksys ensures that you experience excellent quality internet.
You just have to choose it and everything else will be done in no time.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Starting
To get your Linksys Atlas Pro 6 Setup done, you need to take a few things into account.
- Placement of your Extender – After unboxing, the first step is to decide the place for your extender to make the most of your internet connection. Because the center of the space is the ideal place for your extender. Just make sure that it’s not behind any wall. All electromagnetic devices should not be near your extender as These devices emit electromagnetic waves that disrupt the internet connection.
- Internet Connection – Before beginning, ensure that you have an internet connection of 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz. Because slow internet will interrupt the process and it will take more time than needed.
- Available Power Outlet – You should have an efficient power outlet that is always available for use. Because your extender will be in the same ideal place.
- User Manual Guide – You will find a User Manual Guide while unboxing your extender. Keep it with you as it comes in handy with the login and setup.
- SSID and Password – This is the most important thing for login. You can find it on the label of your extender or you can find it on the official site of Linksys.
Various Methods For Login
Login is the first step when you are trying to connect your extender to your device. There are three methods. You can choose any of them according to your will.
- Web Browser – The official site of Linksys contains all the information and login interface. You can visit https://linksyswifiextender.net/ or type the IP address (192.168.1.1) in the search window. Fill in your SSID and password and the login process will be done in no time.
- WPS – If your host device has the feature of WPS then this is the easiest way to log in. You have to connect the WPS of your host device and your extender like Bluetooth and press the only button given on your extender.
- Mobile App – The third and last option is to download the Linksys app on your mobile and click on the Login interface. Provide your SSID and password when asked and you will be logged into your account in no time.
Procedure For The Whole Setup
The setup procedure is the last step to get a faster and uninterrupted internet connection.
- Connect your host device with your extender.
- Wait for the LED light to turn on.
- Open the Linksys App on your phone, log in again by filling in your ID and Password select the extender to which you want to connect.
- Go to your Wi-Fi settings and select the SSID of your Linksys Wi-Fi network.
- Create a unique password that only you and your family know and you’re all done.